Sunday, November 27, 2005

Youth Has No Age - Pablo Picasso


So many things are happening for the first time, so why not write a blog?

So here I am, sitting in front of a big white screen. And suddenly nothing wants to come out. Now I know what Anneke felt like for the first eighteen hours worth of Pieter-Jan's labour.

Yet, somehow I know it will work out: a simple blog to allow our friends abroad to have a glimpse of our daily lifes.

Anneke's labour worked out as well. Some 18.5 hours after kick-off, Pieter-Jan was born on 09-August. Not via the traditional way, but through the sunroof as Simon put it nicely on his website,
www.simonandsharon.co.uk. He is cute, smart and healthy, full of life and a joy to his parents and grandparents.

This site should be yet another way for our friends and family to keep an eye on his development and hopefully a funny way too.